Thursday, December 10, 2009

Your heart is strong

Six months and something
The means enlightens my purpose
And I can go back in time
#
Here a man I'd call a man
Your confessed doubts inner convictions
I've suffocated enough for sin came by the gallon
#
First time I see you but you don't look down upon me
I take pride and courage
I dare to summon you
To contradict and energize you
Your heart is strong
You stand still but no less sick
#
I ask forgiveness for that thought
About sending your records to desolation
Moving away your stage ending the family syndication
I regret some rifle stories by the olive trees
Oh lean on my shoulder, i ask
Can I be even with the birds of your recollections
Within my rights
When I am still mocking them and you with them
#
Accept we are here, aren't we?
We do dare, don't we?
Happy we are
You still have songs to like


No comments:

Post a Comment